Premises Services Manager
We are offering the exciting opportunity to work within our vibrant, modern school. The Premises Services Manager’s role is critical to the effective and efficient running of both King James’s School and Boroughbridge High School.
The role’s purpose is to:
- Be responsible for the continual development and best use of all Federation sites and its facilities for the support of learning.
- Manage agreed refurbishment projects.
- Coordinate and plan essential site services such as maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal, facilities, fire and security.
- Ensure that the required health and safety requirements, government legislation and compliance standards are met.
- Lead and coordinate operational teams across the Federation.
- Respond quickly to emergencies.
- Provide support and overseeing of the lettings operation.
You will have knowledge of premises management and experience of managing staff and budgets. You will ideally be experienced in or be working towards a certificate in either Management, Health & Safety, facilities or equivalent.
As well as competitive salaries and generous holidays, we are committed to providing great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to free fitness suite and an employee discount scheme.
We take pride in our open, friendly ethos and are committed to high quality professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be required for this post
Please submit a completed application form to: email@example.com by Thursday 22nd September 2022, 8.00am.